The girls and I in Nashville after our 2nd Amos Lee concert.
February 26, 2010
It's Concert Time in Knoxville, TN!
I am very excited today because I just purchased tickets to four different concerts!!! I got a ticket to see Amos Lee at the Bijou. This will be my 3rd time seeing him in concert!! He is amazing!! If you have never heard him, you really should check him out. He sings folk music. I also got a ticket to see Dave Barnes at the Bijou! This will be my 2nd time seeing him in concert, and we are going to be in the 4th row!!!!!!!!! He is the number 1 man to play at a wedding! Finally, Kim and I got tickets to see Erick Baker at the Bijou and Train at the Tennessee Theater. I have not seen either one perform live before! I just previewed Erick a little bit and I am loving his songs "My Two Left Feet" and "When Will I Be Loved." This is his cd release concert. Train has been a favorite of mine for many many years. My favorite song by Train is "When I Look to the Sky." I am very excited about the next 2 months!! I will keep you posted on the shows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i am so upset that i am not there!! i have been jamming out to Amos lately! i am beyond jealous.....
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete