The boys with their footballs from Hibbett Sports
February 20, 2010
Night Out with Aunt Julia
Last night I took my nephews Colby and Corey out to dinner for their birthdays. They both have birthdays in the month of February. Colby turned 6 years old on the 4th and Corey turned 4 years old today! Whenever I take the boys to dinner, we go to eat Mexican. Colby loves going to Lenior City to eat, but the last time we ate Mexican we went to Harriman. He was not happy about this. He never let me live it down either that I took him to HARRIMAN!! So, this time I decided I would take them to Lenior City to make him happy. We went to Monterray, and the boys even got their own cheese dip since they like to double dip on occasions and a coke. That is the great thing about being an Aunt. I am allowed to spoil and give what them what they want. It is always fun taking the boys out. They are two of the most well behaved and well mannered kids. Corey was actually pointing out whenever other kids were misbehaving. When a 3/4 year old boy was yelling in the restaurant he actually said "man..that boy doesn't know how to behave." The boy's mother turned around and looked at us. hahaha After dinner, the boys suckered me into taking them in to Hibbett Sports. Then we went to Baskin Robbins for ice-cream. It was a lot of fun being able to spend time with the boys. I hope you guys had a great birthday! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment