February 21, 2010
Loreal Go 360 Clean Cream Cleanser
I have been looking for a new face wash for a while. I have been using Clean and Clear Morning Burst for a while. I have gotten to where I can't even stand washing my face at night. So, my face has been breaking out and of course bad been really dry from the cold weather. So, I really wanted to try Loreal's Go 360 Clean. I really love this face wash. I have actually washed my face every night since I got it! It makes my skin feel really clean and fresh. It also has reduced the size of my pores. The one draw back that I have found with using this product is it is not good for washing eye make-up off. If you get it in your eyes, it really burns. So, I do have to use an eye make-up remover before I use the face wash to make sure that I get all my eyeliner and mascara off. I am currently using the pink bottle. I wasn't sure which bottle I should choose because the bottles don't really explain which skin type they are for. I have normal skin. It is never oily, and it only gets dry during the cold months. The pink bottle is perfect for me. So, if you have normal skin and need a new face wash, I would highly recommend Loreal's Go 360 Clean Cream Cleanser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment