The first cd on my list was the new Lady Antebellum cd. It is called Need You Now. That is also their new hit single. If you have never heard of Lady Antebellum, they are a country group that consists of 1 girl, Hillary Scott, and 2 boys Dave Haywood and Charles Kelley (Josh Kelley's brother). There first album Lady Antebellum was really good. I listen to it a lot. So, I was really interested in buying and hearing the new album. So, far I am in love with the new album. It has a lot of great songs, and I am finding it hard to turn the cd off.
The next cd that was on my list was Michael Buble cd. If you have never heard of Michael Buble, he is an artist from Canada. His music is more soft rock and jazz. The album is titled Crazy Love. I had previewed the album on myspace a few months ago. I fell in love with the songs I Haven't Met You Yet and Crazy Love. I Haven't Met You Yet was quickly a favorite due to the fact that I hadn't met that special someone. Plus it is a really catchy song. These songs made me anticipate the album release. I have listened to the cd, and I would have to say that it is pretty good. It is not a cd that I could listen all the way through a lot. There are a few songs on the album that I do not care for. However, it was nice hearing some songs from the past like Heartache Tonight, Georgia on My Mind, and At This Moment. Overall this is a good cd, but I would definitely preview it before you purchase it or purchase a few of the songs on iTunes. There are quite a few on here worth purchasing.
Another cd that I have been interested in hearing is The Script's new album which is self-titled. They are a pop-rock group that consists of 3 members Danny O'Donoghue, Mark Sheehan, and Glen Power. They are Irish singers and their sound is very unique. There hit songs have been The Man Who Can't Be Moved and Breakeven. I really enjoy this album. It is a different sound and a lot of the songs are really soothing. This is definitely an album that you should check out.
One album that I did not purchase last night, but got a few weeks ago from Jeri is Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson album Break Up. It is an interesting album. It is not one of my favorites, but it is still a good album. It is one that I have to be in the mood to listen to. I do love Scarlett's voice though. I love it because it is so unique.
I saved the best for last. As I was walking down the aisle at Best Buy, I heard a song on the radio. It was a remake of Journey's Open Arms. It was an R&B version. The voices sounded familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on who it was. Then I heard the group's name....are you ready for this?!!?.........Boys 2 Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Boys 2 Men. I actually saw them in concert when I was in middle school. I'll Make Love To You was mine and Kayla's song in 5th grade...yeah I know we were young, but we LOVED it!! Boys 2 Men is a group that I said would be around for a long time, and I was right!! If you don't know who they are, then you have been obviously hiding out in a cave or something. They are an R&B group that use to consist of 4 members. Now they have only 3 which are Wanya Morris, Nathan Morris, and Shawn Stockman. They have had a lot of hits. I'll Make Love to You, Water Runs Dry, End of the Road, and Motownphilly were a few of the MANY hits. Well their new album is called LOVE. It is actually an album full of cover songs. Songs from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. They cover Bonnie Raitt, Lonestar, The Spinners, Chicago, Cyndi Lauper, Goo Goo Dolls, Sam Cooke, The Manhattans, The Beatles, Journey, Doris Day, Take That, and Bob Montgomery. Doris Day's When I Fall in Love is done with Michael Buble! If you like Boys 2 Men, then you will like this album. I am in love, and I am finding it hard to turn it off!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment