Heaven in the form of a sushi roll!! The Dream Roll.
February 14, 2010
My Valentine
As mentioned before, I am not a fan of Valentine's Day, but it is a great excuse to hang out with the girls! Saturday Dawn and I met to have our Valentine's date! First we met at one of my favorite restaurants Stir Fry. If you have never been, you really need to go check it out. I was always curious about it, but nobody would ever go with me. Sarah and I went one day on our lunch break from class and it quickly became a favorite. If you go, you have to try the dream roll. It is amazing!! The sauce that is on top of it is the tastiest part! I get it every time I go. Even if you don't like sushi, you will like the dream roll! Anyways back to my date.....We met at stir fry for dinner. To our surprise it was half off sushi and $10 bottle of wine night!! Now that is a cheap night full of food!! We shared the firecracker shrimp which is amazing but a little spicy. Then for our entree, we both ordered sushi and shared a bottle of wine. It was a great dinner and we got there just in time to beat the crowd. After dinner, we went to the movies. I let Dawn pick the movie. So, we got to see Wolfman! I was not a huge fan. It was an okay movie. I am glad I saw it, but I won't ever watch it again. I did find the gory parts a little humorous! After the movie, we met up with Mendy at the Times. We had a lot of fun. They had Jackson Mohr playing. He has a great voice and plays a wide variety of genres. I loved it! Once again it was great times with great friends! I couldn't imagine a better Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What in the world is Wolfman? Never heard of it. Miss you! Happy Valentine's Day, Love!!
ReplyDeleteWolfman is an old movie that they remade. Its not the best. haha Hope you had a good VDay! love ya and miss ya!
ReplyDelete