February 13, 2010

Love stinks...yeah yeah...

Haha I had to title this post with Adam Sandler's love song he wrote in the movie The Wedding Singer. I am not a big fan of VD. (haha another joke! I am full of them today!!!) I don't feel like you need a day to tell someone that you love them. You should do it every day. It is just the government's ploy to make people spend some mula!! Since I am not a fan of Valentine's Day, the girls and I always go out for what we call Black Night Out. We go out on the town the weekend around Valentine's Day. This is our 3rd year partaking in the fun! Instead of doing our usual dinner at Macaroni Grill and then out on the town, we decided to switch it up and go to Baker Peter's for dinner and fun. Sonia and I have talked about going to this place for a while. So, this was the perfect time. It was also going to be everyone's first time going there! We started to head to Knoxville and decided to call for reservations. They were completely booked for the night. So, we called and got reservations at Chesapeake's at 8. Sonia had called earlier and made reservations at the nail bar for us to get manicures and pedicures. So, Sonia, Sarah, Stephanie, and I all enjoyed the relaxation after a long week at work. Once our pampering was over, we headed downtown to Chesapeake's. Kim and Mendy met us there for dinner. We hung out for at least 4 hours and enjoyed the food and conversation. This was once again another great Black Night. We are already planning our next! I love these girls and don't know what I would do without them!

Getting our pedicures at the nail bar.

 Dinner at Chesapeake's with our flowers from our waiter Darius.

No comments:

Post a Comment