Friday night Sarah, Sonia, and I got together to have a girls night. We always love going to Sonia's house to eat because she is an amazing cook. She made us chicken enchiladas, rice, beans, avocado dip, and of course her delicious homemade salsa. I provided the deserts. Since it was last minute, we had Oreos and Reese's cookies!
Derulo
That's better.....
Me: "Sonia this is raw chicken. I am not eating raw chicken."
Sonia: "That's not raw chicken Julia."
Sarah: "Julia!"
Me: "What?! I am just saying that I am not eating that piece."
10 minutes later.....Sarah "Julia that is an onion."
Me: "Oh, what color are your onions Sonia?! haha I am still not eating it."
Sarah: "Give it to me. I will eat it."
Chicken enchiladas

Sonia's homemade dips and my desserts :)
Saturday night was a real treat! Jessica, Meghan, and I went to eat at Outback. It was delicious, and it's always nice getting together. After we had a little fun with the waiter, Meghan and I headed over to Rookies to wait on the guys to show up. We were also waiting on Belinda!! This is why the night was so special! Belinda moved to Texas, and I haven't seen her she left over the summer. I miss her and Mike a lot! I hate that I didn't get to see Mike, but it was still wonderful spending time with Belinda.
She loves us!
Sunday was Josie's 1st birthday! I was flattered that I was invited to share this special day with her, Mike, and Summer. It was also nice being able to see and spend time with Kayla since we don't get to see each other that much anymore. Hope you had a great birthday Josie!
Josie's sweet confused face when everybody was looking at her and singing.
Opening her presents
The Mattmans
Kayla and I at Josie's party
No comments:
Post a Comment