Surprise Surprise...I have more cds to review for ya! I got a few of the cds from friends and a few of them I just purchased. I figured this time I would rank them in order from Love-Like!
The first album that I LOVE LOVE LOVE is Daughtry's Leave This Town.
I got this cd from Sarah a few weeks ago. I listened to it a few times, but I just recently started to listen to it daily. It is such a great rock cd. If you liked the first album, then you will definitely like this one. I think some of the songs are a little harder than they were on the previous cd. They make great songs to run to. A lot of the songs are on my workout playlist.
The next album that I LOVE is The Fray's deluxe album.
When I was cooking the other night, I heard Syndicate on the radio. I have not heard this song on the radio before, and I was surprised when I heard it because I haven't heard any new songs from The Fray in a while. I really like this album because it is 2 discs of new songs and has different versions of some of their most popular songs. The second disc also has the song Heartless on it. You may have heard this song being sung (and I use that term VERY loosely) by Kayne West. I like the song but despise Kayne. So, it was nice hearing the song being done by someone else. If you like the soothing sound of The Fray, then you will love this album.
The third album that I love, and I hate to admit that I bought, is Justin Bieber's My World 2.0.
I know, I know I am a 25 year old woman that just bought a 13 year old's cd. I am going to say that I bought it for the kiddos! :) It is a great album though. I was a little disappointed that it didn't have the songs One Time and One Less Lonely Girl on it. The songs are really upbeat, and the kids did love it!! It is nice being able to bring in someone that is popular on the radio (and has clean songs) to play for the kids. I will admit too that I listen to it in my car, and it's on my Ipod! What can I say!? He is a talented boy! Great tunes!
I also bought Mat Kearney's City of Black & White.
I have his last album, but I wasn't a huge fan of it. He did a rap/sing feel on some of his songs, and I wasn't a fan of that. However, this album is much better. I got it since I will be seeing him in concert on Tuesday. It is an easy listening album. His hit song on this album is Closer to Love. It was on the radio for a while. The rest of the album sounds a lot like this song. So, if you have heard Closer to Love and you liked it, then you will probably like this album.
Kim gave me Carrie Underwood's Play on.
I like this album. If you like Carrie, then you will probably like the album. I was fan when she was on American Idol, but I began to loose interest throughout her career. I think she has a great voice, but this isn't a cd that I would listen to all the time. I do enjoy a few of the songs, but it is not a cd that I crave to listen to.
Kim also have me the Norah Jones cd The Fall.
It is a typical Norah album. I love her cds because they are great to play in the classroom. This one is no different. So, if you want a cd that is calming for your classroom or your children, then this would be the cd for you! It is a nice one to pop in to mellow out for a bit.
March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment