March 21, 2010

Cheesy Chicken Casserole

Do you hate to cook or you just don't have a lot of time to do it? If so, then this is the perfect recipe for you. I got it in college from a mom of one of the kids at the daycare. It is so easy to make, and is done in no time. The recipe calls for canned chicken, but if you want to use regular chicken you can. Just boil the chicken until it is done and then mix it in. You will also need about 4 chicken breasts.

Cheesy Chicken Casserole
Ingredients:
2 cans of chicken
1 can of cream of chicken and mushroom soup. (You can use 1 can of each for more of a soup mixture)
1 bag of mozzarella cheese
1 box of stove top

Directions:
1.) Make the stove top according to the directions on the box.
2.) In a bowl, combine soup, cheese, and chicken.
3.) Pour soup mixture in a casserole dish.
4.) Pour stove top on the top.
5.) Bake in oven at 350 until warm

5 comments:

  1. you know this is one of my most favorite things that you taught me!! love it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I have been wanting to post the recipe for you for a while....not that I don't enjoy the 100 texts for the recipe :) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok - I made the {pricing} comment but then I thought nobody would know who that was because it was under my photography blog but ANYWAY my comment originally said:

    "This looks gooooood. I HATE to cook but this looks so easy maybe it will impress the hubby" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds so yummy...going to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete