Sarah and I got together today to work on our research paper for our EDS. We figured that we needed a little motivation. So, we decided to go see Alice in Wonderland in Imax and 3D before we started to work on our research. I loved the way the theater was set up before the movie. They had pictures of the movie on the screen while the soundtrack played. This is something that I had never seen before. While we were sitting there, I said, "Gya this band sounds familiar. I bet you $20 it is Shinedown." Sarah responds with, "I will never question you when it comes to music." So, I got out my phone to do the song id and sure enough it was Shinedown singing "Her Name Is Alice." My second favorite band and my favorite actor all rolled into one! Couldn't get any better!!! As I just mentioned, Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors. I am in LOVE with Johnny and enjoy his quirky sense of humor in all of this movies. This movie was no different. We found ourselves laughing at his mannerisms throughout the movie. It is a typical Tim Burton movie. A few of the things were a little off and weird. Overall it was a GREAT movie and definitely worth seeing.
March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment