I knew that we were suppose to have gorgeous weather on Saturday. So, I was very disappointed that I was going to be sitting in a class from 8-3. Although, being in class with Sarah really does help. We make the best of our situation. Under the circumstances, we really did have fun Saturday morning. We went to lunch at Pei Wei and then jammed to Train's "I Got You" all the way to class.
When we are leaving class....
Me: "I think we are hated in that class."
Sarah: "Oh yeah we are. Maybe it's because we are rich!"
Leaving the gas station/gas pump....
Me: Gasp
Sarah: In a whinny voice "What?!? Oh my gosh, did I hit it?! JULIA!"
Me: While laughing and crying "I can't talk. I gotta pee!!!"
Sarah: still whining...."Please tell me I didn't hit it. Now I will really be Sonia's mini me!"
Once we got back to town, I decided that it was too pretty of a day to stay inside. So, I got some towels, a book, my MP3 player, and went outside to lay under the sun. I let Romeo out to roam around and play with Ike. Once they were done playing, we had a nice time laying around in the grass together. After I soaked up some rays, Marshall and I grilled some hamburgers to celebrate the gorgeous weather. He made his "Marshall Burgers" and I made some homemade fries and my infamous baked beans! Then we sat around and enjoyed watching basketball! I really hope the weather stays this way!
March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




haha! this post literally made me laugh out loud. especially the "maybe it's because we are rich". reminds me of our Nashville trip. sometimes I wish I was in class with you two, well...not really. =)
ReplyDelete