March 12, 2010

More Tunes

Once again, I have worn out the cds that were recently purchased, and I needed some new tunes. I have 4 new cds up for review! :)



The first cd I purchased that is AMAZING is Trey Songz's album Ready. The album cover alone draws you in! :) I had a copy of one of Trey Songz's albums in college and I loved him. If you listen to any radio station that plays pop and R&B then you will recognize a lot of his songs. Some of his songs that have been on the radio from this album are I Invented Sex, Say Aah, Successful, and LOL :-). This cd is amazing, but definitely not one to play in front of kids.

 
The next cd I got is Jason Derulo's self titled album. It is a pretty good cd. Not one of my favorites, but I still enjoy listening and dancing to it. His hit songs are Whatcha Say and In My Head. Sarah and I enjoy listening to his songs because it cracks us up that he says his name at the beginning of every song. JASON DERULO! haha

Another cd that I wanted to check out was John Mayer's new cd titled Battle Studies. His single out right now is Heartbreak Warfare. Heartbreak Warfare is a great song, but I was not impressed with his album. I only like about 3 songs on the album. It definitely didn't live up to the expectations that I had due to his other albums.


 
Finally, I got Train's new cd Save Me, San Fransisco. I had to get it since I am going to their concert next month. I LOVE this album. It is definitely worth buying if you enjoy listening to Train. I actually like it better than their past albums.

Train and Trey Songz are must buy albums if you like Rock and R&B.

2 comments:

  1. what??? I absolutely LOVE John's new cd. I think it is his best one, his Live cd is amazing but this one I love and is on repeat everyday in my car. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I am not a fan of it. I only like a few. Continuum was his best album. The live cds were okay. He is slacking as his gets older in his career.

    ReplyDelete