May 7, 2010

I Now Present To You Mr. and Mrs. Johnny Depp

Everyone knows that I am in LOVE with Johnny Depp!! He is #1 on my celebrity list! :) Well, it has been a running joke for a while that I am marrying him. At the beginning of the year, each teacher gets a page to fill out their information for the faculty directory. Well I never get to list a spouse on mine. So, this year I listed Johnny Depp as my spouse. Faye thought it was hilarious so she actually put it in the book. Now for the wedding story........I was out of work on Wednesday, and I left a morning message for the students on the board. I put in the message that I was sorry I was not there and that I was marrying Johnny Depp. When I got back, they asked me if I really married him. I responded, "Yes I did. Why would I lie about that?" The students remarked, "Then where is the proof?" I told them that I did not want to let people know because then the paparazzi would find out, and it would bring attention to them (the students) and I did not want to put them through that. So I got an email this morning that said......

"LOL!!!

Ok so the story began with "Mama I think Ms. Coley is trying to trick us"....then she started laughing and told me the "wedding story". Well of course I laughed and said "Hey lets do something to make Ms. Coley laugh".....this is what we ended up with. Looks like that Paparazzi found you and Johnny after all! LOL
Hope you get a good laugh out of this!"
So, here everyone is the proof that I married Johnny Depp!! Looks like I also got that lipo I have been wanting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment