May 27, 2010

Chattanooga

Saturday Jack and I went to Chattanooga. We headed up pretty early to go to the aquarium. First, we went to the fresh water section. I wanted to leave with a bang! So we saved the salt water section til last. I thought it was all messed up!! They had the sharks and salt water animals at the fresh water exhibit! Not sure why. Then we went to the salt water exhibit and it was very short and sweet. The butterfly garden was gorgeous though!! I still had a lot of fun at the aquarium! Surprisingly enough I actually read a lot about the animals too!! I am usually to ADD to take the time to read everything. I just enjoy looking at the fish and walking through. I also enjoyed being able to touch the sting rays. It was a better experience then my past experience. My least favorite part of the aquarium was definitely the snakes!! I was surprised at how many snakes they had! I felt like I was at the zoo!! After the aquarium, we met up with his parents and brother at Big River. If you ever go to Chattanooga, you have to eat at Big River. The pizza alone was one of the best pizzas I have ever had. After dinner, we headed to the Lookouts game. This is when the funniest but most painful part of the night took place. As we were walking to the game, I started to loose my balance half-way through the intersection. I would also like to plug in that we were jaywalking. I kept trying to catch my footing, but I finally lost it once we had to step up on the curve. I busted my butt and did a 180. I jumped right up because I was so embarrassed, but I couldn't walk. I had twisted my ankle too bad. It decided to swell quite a bit. It still hurts today, but at least I am walking fine now. After that fiasco, we made it to the game. I have never been to a Lookouts game. So, it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the game and Bird Zerk!! I would love to go to another game soon!



 This was my favorite butterfly!
 

Loved the penguin exhibit!



 Tried to get the jelly fish in the background.

Took another one since you could see the jelly fish and not us...




 Jack and I at the game.

 My poor ankle after the game.

1 comment: