May 20, 2010

Erin and Michael

Saturday Erin Wright and Michael Brown got married. It was a great ceremony, and she looked gorgeous!! They had the wedding in Kingston, and then we traveled to Knoxville for the reception. It was a such a fun time, and it was great catching up with people that you don't normally get to see or haven't seen in years! Congrats guys!

Love her!

Had a blast with these girl


Miss her


Had to take a pic of Cole dancing

 Thanks for the dance Nick!

I have to share this story......Allen and I have been wondering for a while if we are related because our last names are Coley. My dad and brother also have the middle name Allen (family name!?) He is from Lenior City, and I am pretty sure that some of my family moved there years ago. I wish Mamaw was still alive so I could find out more. Well I found out Saturday that Allen and I have the same birthday!!! May 17th!! Now if that isn't freakish, then I don't know what is!! We had to get a pic together with our b-day hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment