The most entertaining part of the night. This woman was so far gone she had to use the seat in front of her to prop her up. She kept us entertained the whole night!!
May 6, 2010
Goo Goo Dolls
Since Dierks Bentley's concert was canceled, Goo Goo Dolls made our 9th and final concert in our 6 week period. We showed up at the Tennessee Theater and saw that Erick Baker was on the marquee to open for Goo Goo. Kim and I were really excited because we got to see him a few weeks ago. This time we would know more of his songs! He did an amazing job once again. He is such a great artist. When Goo Goo came out, Kim and I left after a few songs to go talk to Erick. He is such a nice guy. He signed our shirts, and we told him about our students listening to and loving his music. We also told him that they knew the words to his songs, and he said that we made his night. He has such a great personality and seems to be a great guy. I was very glad that he was the opening act because I was very disappointed in the Goo Goo Dolls. John Rzeznik disappointed me because he didn't hit a lot of high notes. He basically talked through a lot of the songs. The bass player, Robby Takac, sang quite a few songs, and he is not a good singer. I didn't pay $45 to hear him sing. So, if Erick would not have opened for Goo I would have been extremely disappointed.
The most entertaining part of the night. This woman was so far gone she had to use the seat in front of her to prop her up. She kept us entertained the whole night!!
The most entertaining part of the night. This woman was so far gone she had to use the seat in front of her to prop her up. She kept us entertained the whole night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment