April 4, 2010

Fab 4

Sonia ordered us t-shirts a while back from Doodlebug Designs. They are adorable! So we had to have a night to get together and wear them. I wanted to contribute something other than food to the girls night. So, about 2 months ago I ordered wine glasses for us to paint. April, Peyton, and I painted glasses while we were in NC last summer, and it was a lot of fun. So, I thought it would be fun to do with these girls too. I ordered from a website called Wine and Designs. The set came with 4 glasses, paint, and brushes. The great thing about them is you bake the glasses after you are finished painting them, and then they are dishwasher safe! So, a couple of nights ago we got together to wear our shirts and paint our glasses. I thought they all turned out really cute!

Our t-shirts

Our masterpieces!

Mendy


Sarah


Sonia


Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment