April 26, 2010

Need You Now

Last Thursday night Kim and I went to see Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw in concert. We met up with Allison and some other people at Chesapeake's for Allison's birthday. We had a blast at dinner and made it a little late to the concert. We missed Love and Theft, but made it in time for Lady A! They really put on a great show!! I sang and danced along to all the songs!! They are amazing live!! I would definitely pay to see them again. I was not as impressed with Tim McGraw. I grew up listening to Tim, and I love his music. I just felt like he could have put on a better show. I have been to country concerts and loved the energy put in to them. I just felt like the lights were the only part of the show. I was impressed, however, by the number of songs he sang. He went straight from one song to the next. He didn't waste a lot of time, and he sang straight through for almost 2 hours. I am glad that I got the opportunity to see him live, but I would not go to another concert of his.

 Lady A
 
 

Tim McGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment