On Wednesday, Kim and I met in Knoxville to do a little shopping. We hit up a few of our favorite stores and then realized we are not good influences on each other! :) After we got done shopping, we met up with her mom at Stir Fry Cafe. I know I know...I visit there frequently. Since it was Wednesday, we took advantage of the 1/2 price sushi. I got my 2 usual rolls California Roll and Dream Roll. I also got 2 new rolls that I tried last time. They were the Eel Roll and the Spicy Oyster Roll. Kim also let me try a new one that was delicious. It was the Tempura Salmon Roll. I am beginning to love a lot of different sushi rolls. We have thought about making it a Wednesday tradition! After we ate, we met up with Sarah and Stephannie for pedicures at the Nail Bar. They are beginning to recognize us there as "the teachers." :) It was a nice and relaxing day! It was nice getting together for some girl time during spring break!
April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment