Handing off Sadie to blow out her candles
I decided to play around with Kaybe's blindfold.
Take 1
Take 2
Take 3 (can see the bump on my face)
Take 4 (Jack covered my bump for me)
Take 5! Someone finally took the picture for us.
Eva helping Kaybe blow out her candles
I decided to play around with Kaybe's blindfold.
Take 1
Take 2
Take 3 (can see the bump on my face)
Take 4 (Jack covered my bump for me)
Take 5! Someone finally took the picture for us.
Last night Jack and I had some friends over for a Super Bowl/House Warming Party. We moved in our new home MLK weekend and have been working our butts off to get it ready for last night. (pics will be posted soon) With the help of friends, we were able to get it all accomplished and are finally able to be settled in our new home!! Anyways.....Jack's favorite team is the Packers so we felt it was the perfect time to get everyone together to see our new home! It was nice being able to share our home with our friends. I also loved being able to spend time with some that I haven't seen in a while and catch up with them on how life is going. As always, it was a great time with friends, and we look forward to many more parties at the house!
Jordan hates the Patriots, and I hate the Colts simply because people only like them because of Peyton. I tell her that you shouldn't be a fan of a team just because of 1 player. Jordan's family is from Indiana and that is why she is a fan, but I still give her a hard time about it. Since neither one of us had a favorite in the bowl this year, we wore our team t-shirts and got pics giving each other the thumbs down! :)
Romeo and I continued to support our team!
Romeo and I continued to support our team!
























I want to see the house!!
ReplyDelete