Last year on Valentine's Day Jack was in Tullahoma. So, this was our first Valentine's spent together. As you know from past posts, I have never been a fan of Valentine's Day. I think it is silly to have a day to tell someone you love them when you should do it the other 364 days of the year also. It was a nice surprise though when Jack sent me gorgeous flowers to work. The only time I have received flowers at school was when my dad sent them to me in Kindergarten. So, it was a nice surprise and really put a smile on my face. I also went home to a home cooked dinner. :) It was a great night together. Anywho...I thought my flowers were too gorgeous to not share with you guys!
February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


beautiful flowers! you deserve them!! love you
ReplyDeleteThanks! :) Love you more!
ReplyDelete