Our peds. We took a picture because these are the shoes that we had to wear in to the restaurant so our polish did not mess up.
November 15, 2010
Taylor's 12th Birthday
My younger sister Taylor is turning 12 years old next Saturday the 27th. I do not get to see her that often anymore. So, I decided to get her on Saturday and spend some quality sister time with her. After I picked her up, we headed straight to the nail bar for pedicures. Typically I go to the nail bar with the ladies from work and we enjoy our glass of wine with our pedicures. Since it is my favorite place to go and I always end up with the same girl that I love, I still took Taylor to the nail bar. We just enjoyed our diet cokes instead! :) This was also Taylor's first pedicure! She really seemed to enjoy it. She didn't do much talking during it, but she would look over at me and grin really big. After our pedicures, we met up with Marshall, Adrienne, Kelli (Adrienne's sister that is the same age as Taylor), and Jack at Johnny Carinos. Just a side note...I had an amazing dish at dinner. It was a new dish called Pinot Grigio Chicken. It had begger purse pasta with four cheeses, chicken, squash, zucchini, and mushrooms in a pinot grigio sauce. It was all of my favorite things in one dish!! Jack tried it and loved it. Marshall tried it, loved it, and finished it after he was done with his dinner! Back to the night....After dinner, we headed to one of my favorite places for dessert...Menchies!! Jack and I love the place. The others have never been. So, it was really fun for them to try and experiment with the different flavors. It was really nice being able to spend time with my brothers and sisters. The Coleys don't get together anymore. So, it is nice that we, the kids, are still able to get together and hang out on occasions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







this made me feel OLD! I remember when she was born and tiny at our basketball games. ggeeeeeezzz.....
ReplyDelete