November 14, 2010

Jason Ellis

Jason Ellis is a friend of mine that plays at different bars and restaurants in the area. I met Jason about 6 or 7 years ago. He was Marshall's roommate and played in The Fifth. He is an amazing musician and friend. I try to attend his shows whenever I can. Last Friday, he had his cd release party Wild Wings in Knoxville. He did an amazing job and really drew in the crowd! I actually bought (well Jack bought) his cd about a month before his party. It is a great cd. If you ever want to hear live music, you really should check and see if he is playing. You will not be disappointed. He plays just about every genre and will play your requests if he knows them. If you go to check him out, plan on having $10 to get his cd. You will definitely want it!




(Last 2 pics came from Meghan. Thanks Meg!)

No comments:

Post a Comment