November 15, 2010

"Why, God, why?! We had a deal, let the others go, but not me!" Joey

 
WARNING: This post contains A LOT of pictures!!
Last Saturday Marshall turned 30 years old!!! The crew traveled to Gallatin to celebrate his birthday. Jordan, Cindy, and Josh had a party planned for him at Josh and Cindy's house. They had the house decorated and pictures spread out of Marshall over the years. I also brought his jacket from high school and some of his old toys and pictures. I also took his old VHS tapes of The Fifth playing back in the day. The boys really enjoyed them! It was a lot of fun being able to spend time with the crew. It was also nice for Josh and Cindy to finally be able to meet Jack. I would have to say overall, it was a very successful 30th birthday party!! Happy Birthday Bubba!!


 
 
 
 

 
The boys watching The Fifth videos
 
Take 1
 
Take 2
 
Take 3
 
Kisses for the birthday boy!
 
The boys - Jack. Not sure where he was.

 
The girls supporting their men!
 
Love these girls!
 
Always love listening to them play.
 
Cheers to Marshall!



Do a little dance......
 Make a little love.........
 Get down tonight!
 
High school love! :)
 
Gigi's balls are in the dryer!! The story behind this is......(Get ready peeps that were confused all night and morning!) I made Gigi's famous sausage balls for the party. This is a group favorite! Well Meghan, Cindy, and I thought it would be in our best interest to hide a few for later on in the night because we knew they would be gone in a heartbeat. So, we put them in the cabinet. Meghan wrote on her hands to remind her that we hid them! BUT we didn't want people to know where they were. So, we said that Gigi's balls were in the dryer! There were a lot of confused people over this!
 
I didn't know John Hill made it to the party!
Jack fits right in with this group!
 
The proud girlfriend and wife!








No comments:

Post a Comment