December 6, 2010
“It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.”
This year has been an amazing year. I am thankful for my amazing family, great friends, and wonderful boyfriend. I am also thankful that I was able to spend Thanksgiving with the ones I love. The Raymer family always gets together the Sunday before Thanksgiving to have dinner. Jack was able to come this year and meet the family. It is always intimidating to bring someone to a Raymer dinner because there are so many of us, but he fit in quite well. I was happy that he finally got to meet everyone. We also take our annual family photo at the dinner. The picture I enjoyed the most this year was the picture of Marshall, Tye, Jack, and myself. Last year I had the pleasure of having my picture "with the happy couples" Marshall, Jordan, Tye, and Nicole. So, this year Marshall and Tye got theirs with the happy couple! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment