We had Christmas with the Coley side of the family the Sunday before Christmas.
The Raymer family got together on Christmas Eve.
Sarah Jane and Gretchen
Marian and Mom
Keith and Lisa
Jack and Colby
Doug and Joanie
Derek stood for us at the dinner.
Mammaw with her great grandchildren and Doug
Van, Gretchen, Mark, and Noah
Me with my boys
Jennifer and Jamie
Mammaw Raymer
My beautiful niece Mackenzie
The Houstons
Marian and Mom
Keith and Lisa
Jack and Colby
Doug and Joanie
Derek stood for us at the dinner.
Mammaw with her great grandchildren and Doug
Van, Gretchen, Mark, and Noah
Me with my boys
Jennifer and Jamie
Mammaw Raymer
My beautiful niece Mackenzie
The Houstons
April and I got together for our annual shopping day. Instead of buying each other presents, we go shopping and to lunch. We had a blast as always!! We did forget to take a picture though. :(
I got an ornament for mine and Jack's first official Christmas together. I got it from Ella Minnow Pea. Carrie did a wonderful job as always making it cute.
I spent Christmas day with my parents and brothers. I also got to see the bros girlfriends and spend time with them. We also went over to my Nana's for Christmas dinner.
Rocky got a new doghouse for Christmas. He was not a fan of it. So, Jack and I thought it would be a good idea to put is towels in the dryer and then put them in the house so that he would go in. This is Rocky jumping into the dryer because he was so excited about his warm towels.
Christmas Eve night I went over to Kim's to make candy. We made peanut butter fudge, chocolate fudge, and potato candy. I gave a recipe for a peanut butter fudge in a previous post. It is an easy recipe because I have never been able to make fudge. It never sets the right way. I now have proof that it is just me! Kim made the chocolate fudge and it turned out great! She had me make the peanut butter and supervised me. Below is the proof I am not meant to make difficult fudge!
These are my nieces Truvy and Shelby. Kim had them in their pretty Christmas dresses. Shelby loves being in dresses. She prances around and loves the attention. Truvy, I think, is still a little unsure. They looked so precious!
I left Monday after Christmas to go to Tullahoma to spend time with Jack and his family. I got to meet his dad's side of the family. We had lunch at his grandmother's house and then they played games. Later that night, we met back up at Dairy Queen for delicious food! :) It was really fun because every DQ around here is closed. The other interesting thing was this DQ had the mini burgers that are the size of Krystal's burgers, but SO much better!! I was also really excited to get a mini blizzard!! The next day Laura, Greg, Paul, Jack, and I went to Nashville to the Opryland Hotel. I had never actually been in the hotel before. It was really a neat experience walking through the gardens and seeing th waterfalls in the hotel. After the hotel, we ate at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. Then we did a little shopping.
The Casteels
Missy and Brian came over last night to watch the UT/NC game and eat dinner with us for Jack's birthday. It was fun getting together and catching up. Even though the game was HORRIBLE, we still had fun getting together.
Finally, in case you are reading to see what Jack got me for Christmas.....Sorry to disappoint you guys, but it is not a ring. BUT our Christmas present to each other is............
If our loan goes through, we close on the house and move in 2 weeks!!!!















Ohhh... that's exciting about the house! Hope everything goes smooth. Good luck!!
ReplyDelete