I love spring weather! It is getting warmer, the cool breeze, and summer vacation is around the corner. What's not to love?! Jack and I took a ride to the mountains today for a picnic. Camille and JB got us the most amazing Christmas gift this past year. It was a backpack picnic basket and a bottle of wine. I have always wanted a picnic basket and this one is perfect. It has 2 wine glasses, a cutting board, silverware, corkscrew, plates, napkins, etc. It was only fitting that we take it with us on our first picnic of the year. We headed to the mountains and found the perfect spot. It was a little shaded with a nice breeze coming off the water. We packed chicken salad, fresh fruit, and the wine they got us. The wine tasted great with our lunch choice. It was a gorgeous day, and it was nice to be able to escape the world, for a little bit, with each other.
Jack with the backpack
Our View
Cheers
Our spread of food
No comments:
Post a Comment