April 26, 2011

Knoxville Zoo

Thanks to Sarah I found out that Tennessee Teachers get in free to the zoo.  All you have to do is show your badge and pay $5 for parking. So Jack and I decided to go on our day off.  It was a gorgeous day.  We woke up early and left the house around 9:30.  We were able to go around and explore before it got really hot.  Watching the animals is always fun.  I had an especially good time capturing the animals in many different acts!  I don't think Jack appreciated some of the pictures like I did. :)  I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did!

 I was upset the otters weren't playful this day!!  There was only one out! :(

 Almost there baby
 This is the bird with the wingspan.
 Yep...Pic 1-turtles humping
On the nature walk.
 Pic #2 - scratching her booty!

 Pic #3 - Yep you guessed it...licking her fingers after above pic
 Mom and baby

 Pic #4 - Look closely at the monkey peeing.

 See the baby on the momma's back?!

No comments:

Post a Comment