April 27, 2011

Amos Lee

Monday night I attended my 4th Amos Lee concert.  Sonia, Sarah, Kim, and I went to see him at the Tennessee Theater.  I always enjoy seeing Amos live, but I was a little disappointed this time.  He changed the way he sung all of his older songs, and he played a lot more cover songs this time.  He was also being a smart a*# to the audience.  It was just a little disappointing.  It seems like performing for Zach Brown may have gotten to his head just a little bit...I dunno.....I still love his songs and enjoy listening to him, but I am unsure if I will pay $40 to see him again. :(  We still had a good time together as always!!

 Opening Act:  Watson Girls....pretty good- I will be checking out their other music.






1 comment:

  1. There you go...rubbing it in. Kidding! sorry it wasn't great but I know you had fun.

    ReplyDelete