Yesterday Kim, Jack, Laura, and I attended the Brewer's Jam in Knoxville. This was my fifth year, but it was their first! I was actually really disappointed in this year's festival because of the number of vendors. My first year attending Brewfest they had a lot of vendors, but too many people. It was over crowded and you had to stand in line a while for beer. The next year they limited the number of ticket sales which made for shorter lines and more beer!! The vendors didn't run out so quick. This year seemed like my first year all over again. Even though they limited the number of ticket sales, they also had 1/2 the number of vendors there. There were only 35 tents from brewerys. Therefore, we had to wait in long lines to get a drink. We finally got tired of it and the limited selection. So, we left and headed to Smokey Mountain Brewery to hang out. I will be surprised if I purchase another Brewer's Jam ticket.
October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment