January 26, 2010

I'm In LOVE

Yep it has finally happened. I have fallen head over heels in love! His name is............Mister Steamy! hahaha gotcha! I blogged about a week ago about my most recent purchase. I was very excited about it, and blogged before I actually received it. Well I received it over the weekend and could barely contain my excitement. Marshall used him right away since we were going out that night. I threw him in with a VERY wrinkled pair of pants for work this morning. Now I wouldn't say that it came out looking "dry-cleaned and steam pressed", but in it's defense I did have bus duty this morning. Therefore, he only had about 10 minutes to work his magic! It looked the same as if I would have ironed my pants!! I am very impressed and in love with this invention. I have actually bought it for two friends as presents! If you hate to iron and still want to look presentable I highly recommend Mister Steamy.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I need one of these! Matthew wears wrinkled shirts to work everyday because I hate ironing so much! He looks like a vagabond. This would make life so much easier. Thanks for the link.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny! might need to purchase one of these bad boys since I've probably picked up and iron once or twice in my 26 years. =)

    ReplyDelete