January 14, 2010

2 GREAT inventions

I can't wait to tell you about two of the greatest inventions. One I got for Christmas and one I just purchased.

The first invention is the Magic Fur Ball. I saw a commercial for this in college. Everytime I would go to Wal-Mart, Walgreens, K-Mart, or any other store I would look for this fur ball. It is a ball that you put in the dryer and it helps remove lint, pet hair, and allergens. It also speeds up the drying process. I can't stand animal hair on my clothes!! So, I really wanted this ball, but I could NEVER find it anywhere. Well a couple of weeks ago (4 years later) Marshall was talking about the Magic Fur Ball. I chimed in on how I have been dying for one for years and could never find one. He then told me that Jordan's (his gf) uncle invented them!! I was floored by this. I can't believe my brother is dating the girl that is related to the man that invented the thing I have been dying to have for years! I told everyone that participated in my search that I have finally found out where I can get this wonderful invention! When Jordan went to Indiana, she told her family about me and they thought it was hilarious. To my surprise, she gave me one as a Christmas present! I immediately tried it out as soon as I got home. It is was well worth the wait! I LOVE it!! If you have a pet that sheds, and you can't stand having the hair everywhere, you should definitely check this out! You have to order it because it is not sold anywhere around here. To order one now or check out the product, click here.


 

The next inventions that I am VERY excited about is my newest purchase. In fact, I am so excited I am already blogging about it and I just purchased it about an hour ago. I just bought a Mr. Steamy!! It is a ball that you put water in and throw in your dryer. It is suppose to get all the wrinkles out of your clothes!!! Your clothes are suppose to come out of the dryer and look better than they do when you iron them!! You can ask April or my brother I HATE to iron. In college, April (thanks bf) would iron my clothes for me because I hated to do it! Marshall would also iron some of my clothes because I would rather wear them wrinkled then have to iron them and he didn't want to go out with me all wrinkled. So, needless to say I am beyond excited about receiving my Mr. Steamy! I hope it really works and gets the job done. It would make my life a little easier! :) I will let you know, once I receive mine and use it, how it works!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment