Jeri with her cake. Sarah helped with decorating the J.
January 19, 2010
MLK Weekend
This past weekend I stayed busy hanging out with friends and having a blast. Friday night Sarah and I left school and went shopping in Turkey Creek. Then we hit up one of our favorite places to eat.....Stir Fry. After dinner, I went with Sarah to watch Loudon's basketball game. Her husband Colt coaches the boys varsity. They were playing Stone which is number one in the district. Colt had also never beat Stone before. It was a very exciting and tense game. I felt like I was back in high school all over again with the cheering, yelling, and trash talking! :) THEY WON!!! CONGRATS COLT!!! To celebrate, we went out to Wild Wings for a little bit. We didn't stay out too late because Sarah and I had class Saturday morning. We met and went to class and were told that we were going to have to stay later since our December class was canceled due to snow. We had in our heads that we were going to be there until at least 4:30. So, during lunch we went shopping and got lunch to go and ate it in class. Then to our surprise, we actually got out 30 minutes early. We were VERY excited so we celebrated by doing a little more shopping and getting pedicures at the nail bar. On Sunday, I drove to Cookeville to have lunch at my favorite place, Cheddars, with my best friend in Cookeville, Lori. It was nice being able to talk and catch up. I haven't seen her since the end of the summer. After lunch with Lori, I went home and took a nap and got ready for dinner with the KES girls. We went out to celebrate Jeri's birthday!! We went to Wasabi and had dinner. Sarah and I got her a cake. So, after dinner, we enjoyed the cake, and then we went to Irish Times to sit, chat, and let out our frustrations. It's always nice going out with the girls!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERI!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment