December 29, 2009

Time with Family and Friends

Lindsey, Jason, Marshall, Emily, Joey, Jessica, Jared, and I have been trying to get together for a while. We enjoy getting together and going to eat at Pelanchos. It has been a while since our last dinner. So, we have been trying to get everyone together again. After multiple attempts, we decided to do it Saturday since it was the day after Christmas. Everyone, except for Joey, was able to attend. We had a blast as always and I can't wait until our next dinner!


Every time Gavin and Maria are in town, they want to go to Bullfeathers. A few years ago we would go there every Thursday over the summer. After dinner, Marshall and I met up with Nathan, Meghan, Dawn, Gavin, and Maria to sing karaoke. Emily decided to come with us this time, and she brought Melissa with her. It was a lot of fun, and it was nice seeing people I haven't seen in a while. I actually got to see Jacob and Andrew (which I don't think I have seen since high school), JT, Buddy, Justin, and Ben.


No comments:

Post a Comment