I have been doing the Walk for the Cure for the past 3 years. Mendy does it every year with her family, and I decided to join them 3 years ago. This year it was just Sonia, Mendy, and me. It is a lot of fun and it is for a great cause! We always spend the night with Mendy the night before. So, Sonia, Mendy, and I decided to go out to dinner at Abuelos together. Sonia and I wanted to get a margarita so we figured that we would just split a pitcher. When we got the bill back, I noticed that it said $24.00 on my tab. So, I checked Sonia's tab and it said the same. We asked the waitress about it and she said that the price was correct. We paid $48.00 for a pitcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I proceeded to tell the waitress that they REALLY needed to put that on the menu!!

A picture of the most expensive pitcher of margaritas!
Saturday morning we woke up early to head downtown to do the walk. One funny, but disgusting thing happened to us during the walk this year. If you know me well, then you know that I HATE snakes!! I have a horrible phobia! While we were on our walk, Sonia and I were weaving in and out of people. When we were going around these girls, I saw something on the ground in the corner of my eye. I leaped over it, but the back of my foot still stepped on it. Sonia says "You know what that was don't you?!" She told me it was a dead snake and I freaked out!! It was disgusting and it proves my point that snakes are still out when it is cold!
Take 1: Before Mendy made Sonia take off her glasses.
Take 2: Before the nice lady offered to help us because we were obviously having problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment