October 11, 2009

A Night Out

This week is Fall Break! THANK GOODNESS!! I got home from work on Friday and really had the urge to go out. I got a text from Jason saying that he was going to be playing at Wild Wings. So, I talked Marshall into going with me and then our cousin Van and his cousin Ryan and his friend Russ were meeting us up there. They were in town for the Tennessee vs Georgia game. Marshall and I had a delicious dinner and enjoyed listening to Jason play. Then Van, Ryan, and Russ arrived. We stayed at Wild Wings for at least another hour and then decided to head to the Old City. Van really wanted to hear a guy play at the Square Room, and he talked me into going. So the four of us (Marshall went to see Jordan) headed downtown. Once we got there, we discovered that the show had been canceled. So, we decided to stay downtown for a little while. I thought I would show them a few places to hang out. We headed to Downtown Grill and Brewery, but as usual it was packed. So, we went to Sapphire to hang out for a little bit. Once it got closer to time for the clubs to open, I took them to Hannah's. I enjoy going there to dance to 80's music. They ended up wanting to go upstairs and listen and dance to rap. That is where we spent the rest of the night. We had a great time, and I really enjoyed being able to hang out with Van!!! It was a GREAT way to jump start fall break!!!



I hope that Ryan and Russ (the Georgia fans) enjoyed the game!! Muahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment