October 4, 2009

He Loves Me..He Loves Me Not

I have a dog named Romeo that I got when I was in college. My family and I call him Cat Dog because he has a lot of characteristics of a cat. He tends to be moody. He will ignore you just because he feels like it. He also hunches his back like a cat and rubs on your leg on occasions. Anyways....one morning when I was getting ready for work I ran back into my bedroom and could not find Romeo....so I look around and find him cuddled up in my pillows. It was really cute. I have been told that he does that when I am gone.


So, here I think....my dog loves me and misses me when I am gone!!! Well he proved me wrong. I went to hang out with Sonia and Sarah Friday night. When I got home, I noticed a few toys going in to my brother's room. (Romeo tends to move his toys out of my room when I am gone for a few days) Well I was curious because I was only gone for a few hours. As I walk into Marshall's room to check it out, I discovered that Romeo was officially moving out of my room! He had 12 toys moved in to Marshall's room!! This is A LOT more than he normally moves, and it was toys that he hasn't played with in years. I thought it was hilarious and wanted to share the pics! You gotta love your pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment