At Erick Baker's concert
March 25, 2012
Valentine's Day & Weekend
On Valentine's Day, I came home to our wedding playlist playing and candles lit in the kitchen and dining room. The table was set with our new china and our Valentine wine. It also had candles, tickets to the Josh Turner concert, flowers, and a picture frame with a message on it. He also cooked me an amazing dinner of lobster tail, filet, salad, and baked potato. For dessert, I made a chocolate trifle. I got the recipe from my friend Lauren. You can get the recipe at her blog. It was by far an amazing night. On Friday, we got to finish our Valentine week with Erick Baker's concert. Jack got me the concert tickets for Christmas, but the concert date was the Friday after Valentine's Day. It was titled Fall In Love Again. It was a great week filled with lots of quality time together! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment