May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yesterday was my 27th birthday!!  It was an amazing day!

My day started with many birthday wishes from family and friends.  Then Kim and I did our weekly breakfast and I got to open my present from her.  Look for an upcoming post on the book she got me.  The Diary of a Mad Bride!  :)  Then Jeri, Sonia, and Sarah came in and gave me some cake (Jeri and Sarah bought the exact same piece! Great minds think alike)...which I look forward to eating tonight! And they got me the shirt I really wanted from the Amos concert.  It says Southern Girl!  Appropriate right?!  Anyways, my kiddos were really sweet and really helped to make my day.  Then I went to lunch and opened my lunchbox to find a surprise from my sweetie.  He wrote me a really sweet poem and had a gift certificate for a Swedish massage, manicure, and pedicure!  Maybe he sensed my need of some relaxation!  Jack finished the night off with a fascinating dinner.  He took me to Ruth's Chris for dinner.  It was by far the most amazing food I have eaten.  The steak was so tender it literally melted in my mouth.  I also enjoyed dressing up with him for a night out.  We don't get many of those anymore because of work and other obligations.

I would have to say that this was one of the best birthdays I have had.


3 comments:

  1. happy birthday chicken butt!! looks like you had a pretty perfect night! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty!! and happy birthday again. miss both of you! love you girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!! Love you both and miss you bunches!! We need a sleepover asap!!! lol I was actually telling Jack that this morning! hahaha

    ReplyDelete