Every year, for their birthday, I take them out. They have anything and everything they need. So, I prefer to just spend time with them then to buy them a toy. The boys really enjoy it too. This year I promised them I would take them to Chuck E Cheese. We headed to Knox and were shocked at how crowded The Cheese was. People were lined up outside the door. So, I told the boys we would go to Zuma instead. They hid their disappointment and went along with going. It was actually really cute because Cory said "Aunt Jul-ya does this mean we have to dance?!" I laughed so hard. Bless his little heart. He went along with it even though he thought we were going to Zumba! HAHAHA Anyways, we headed to Zuma to pay twice the amount of money and force down pizza that is a lot worse then The Cheese's. BUT the boys had fun, and I LOVED being able to spend the night with them. After turning in our tickets, that Jack and I won, and getting all of our very expensive junk, we headed to Menchies for dessert.
I LOVE my time with the boys!
All their loot
On Saturday, Jack and I went back to Biltmore to see the flowers for the last weekend of the Festival of Flowers. Jack, the sweetest guy, upgraded our last tickets to season tickets so we could see the flowers, Christmas lights, and just get away when we want. We went to see the azalea garden, but the blooms were already gone. Guess that means we will be going back next year!! We did enjoy walking around the flower garden and doing another wine tasting! Who doesn't love free wine?! We also enjoyed our member discounts at the Tavern and Creamy.
Looks like a spooky movie
Sitting and taking a break when it started to rain





















No comments:
Post a Comment