May 10, 2011

Day on the Lake

Jack and I went to the lake on Saturday.  His papaw just gave him a boat.  So, he was dieing to get out and fish.  So while he fished, I read.

 Navigating with the book I got him for Valentine's Day.  A pretty amazing gift if I do say so myself.
 The rainbow wrapping around the sun.
 Momma duck and her ducklings.

Jack's catch for the day.  He claims he caught 2, but I say if you don't get it on the boat, it is not a catch.  Sorry baby.

 The book I read while getting some sun was Smart Women.  It is an adult book by Judy Blume.  I really liked this book.  It took me a few chapters to get into it, but once I did I was hooked. This book made me interested in her other books.  I actually started one last night.  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment