I am a HUGE Nicholas Sparks fan. I have been reading his books since I was in high school, and I have every one in hard back! He is an amazing writer!! I will read his books within a day or two and then have to wait for at least a year for him to release a new one. As soon as The Last Song came out, I got it and read it. I LOVED this book. It was very hard for me to put down. The other night I finally got to watch the movie that is based on the book. I was not happy when I saw that Miley Cyrus was in the movie, but she did a great job. I loved the movie and was happy that it followed the book. I also loved that my favorite part of the book was in the movie. "Mom says its because she has PMS. Do you even know what that means? I'm not a little kid anymore. It means Pissed at Men Syndrome." If you haven't read the book or watched the movie, you should read the book first!! It is an easy read, and it is a great book if you enjoy a good cry.
LOOVE the book. Love the movie. =) Miley, not so much. Liam, yes please.
ReplyDelete