VIP Baby
November 11, 2009
Football, Music, and Friends...couldn't ask for anything better
Saturday Jason, Marshall, and Nathan had a show scheduled at Rookies. They were going to start playing after the UT football game. So, I went up early and met up with Meghan, Nathan, and John to watch the game. Once the game was over, the guys started to play. They put on a really good show, and I enjoyed listening to them play. Jason played a few of my favorites for me which made me happy! :) The best part of the night was when Jason started to play a song, and naturally I tuned in during one of my conversations. I was shocked and very excited to hear a song that I have been dying to know the title and artist to for a while. On two different occasions, I have been at Irish Times to listen to a band, and they played this song. I LOVED it and decided to put some of the lyrics in my phone so I would remember to google it when I got home. I had been googling the song for almost 2 years, and I couldn't find it. I gave up for the longest and then Jason played it at the show!! I should have known to go to him the whole time! He is the human jukebox! That really helped make it a wonderful night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment