August 29, 2009

Blast from the Past....Well not exactly my past

On Facebook, I went to a website that allows you to see what your yearbook photo would have looked like in the past. www.yearbookyourself.com. The photo is based upon what the style was during a certain time. It was a lot of fun to do!! Also, it got kind of scary when I looked just like my mother in one photo. Also, the photo from 2000 looks A LOT like my senior picture!! Too funny!!! If you have some free time, you should check it out! You will definitely have a few laughs!
 1950
 1952
 1960
1962
 1966
 1974
 1976
 1978
 1980
 1982
 1984 (The year I was born)
 1986
 1990
 1992
 1996
2000

2 comments:

  1. so funny!! 2000 seriously looks just like your real senior pic!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know!! Except I had busher eyebrows and that one strap red tank! haha

    ReplyDelete