The Fifth had a show at Rookies last night. Everytime they have a show, afterwards we go to Krystals for a late night snack. So, Meghan, Wendi, Cindy, and I jump in the car and head over. I decided to get the chik club sandwiches and Meghan got the chik meal. Once we got to Rookies, we started to eat. I ate one of my chiks.....delicious. I take a big bite out of the next chik, and then I looked down. THE CHICKEN WAS STILL RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As soon as I noticed, I spit the sandwich out and told the girls. Meghan broke into her sandwich and one of them was raw too! So, we decided to head back to Krystals to get our money back. Now, normally restaurants will give you your money back and replace the food. Not this Krystals. They asked us which we wanted, and we told them that we wanted our money back. So, they told us to pull to the front door, and we did. They went to the side door instead of the front door. So, we had to get back into the drive thru line. If you have been to Krystals at 3am before, then you would know that it takes FOREVER to get through the line. Once we finally got back to the drive thru window the lady gave Meghan her $6 back for her meal...with no receipt. Then I handed her my receipt to get my money back. Once I get my money, we drove off. I then count my money and notice I only got $3 back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's just say I was NOT happy.
Lets just say that I will NOT be going back to that Krystal!
August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment