Today was my last day in Mississippi. It was VERY hard leaving my sister. It is hard everytime I leave, but I was there for 3 weeks. So, the time spent with her made it even harder to leave. We did, however, have a good last day together. We went to go see the movie Hangover (awesome movie!!!!) and then we went to lunch. Once we got back I had to load up and head out to Alabama.
While I was in Mississippi, we did A LOT of things. We went camping, to Ropers a few times, New Orleans, sang karaoke a few times, canoe trip, cookouts, movies, shopping, and we did a lot of relaxing. I also finally used the RedBox at Wal-Mart. I have never rented a movie from it, but I am hooked now. You get a movie for only $1!! You can't beat that!!
July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment