May 18, 2015

Happy 31st Birthday to Me

I cannot believe that I am 31.  It is crazy how fast time flies by.  I honestly feel like 25 was just the other day.  For my birthday, I wanted to have a family day in the mountains.  It was also teacher appreciation week in Gatlinburg which was awesome!  We headed to Gatlinburg right after breakfast and went to straight to the aquarium.  Callaghan really enjoyed it.  She loved looking at the "dish."  She didn't have the patience for the Shark Tunnel though.  She literally ran right through it. Since it was around her lunch time, we got her lunch at the aquarium.  This was a lot of fun because we were able to eat lunch and watch the sting ray feeding at the same time.  She loved being able to watch that.  After she ate, we left the aquarium and she passed out in the car within minutes!  Jack and I headed down the strip to Texas Roadhouse and ordered take out.  Then we headed up to Clingmans Dome to eat.  We parked at one of the pull offs, opened up the tailgate, and sat in the back and ate while enjoying the view.  It was definitely a birthday to remember.  I couldn't have asked for a better present than time with my family.











No comments:

Post a Comment