Jack and I just celebrated our 3rd anniversary. We haven't been able to celebrate on our actual anniversary yet because Jack always has his middle school golf tournament. Fortunately this year, it actually did not fall on our anniversary. I had taken the day off because I had a doctor's appointment that morning. So he took the day with me. We went to Mimi's Café for breakfast and then we went to my appointment. After the appointment, we headed to the house to take a nap before heading to Longhorn for a kid free anniversary lunch. It was so nice being able to get away together for the day. We even went to Gigi's and got cupcakes to celebrate. I got a creamsicle cupcake for us to share since that was the flavor of our wedding cake. Then we went and picked up Callaghan.
I honestly cannot believe that we have been married for 3 years already. It is crazy how fast time flies by. Marriage is always going to be a lot of work, but when you marry your best friend it makes marriage a lot easier. I have really enjoyed every second of our marriage. We have done a lot in our 3 years together, and I can't wait to see what the next 50 have in store for us!
May 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment