I have so many little snapshots of Callaghan that I wanted to share. So, I decided to throw them all into one post!
First set of pigtails
Future Siscos :)
She is a genius!! Jack sent me this pic and I was so proud especially since a lot of adults can't figure out how to use this can opener!
First time in a booster!
She LOVES brushing her teeth!
She loves helping Daddy in the garden!
She got to play on the ipad at the Turveys.
She loves helping me clean.
She loves playing with babies. She is a good mommy.
So this is a bad habit that I started and daycare is going to kill me. I needed to finish dinner so I put her on the counter and turned on the water. Great for me but bad for daycare because now she keeps going to the sink and trying to play in the water.
She loves to mess up her hair in the car.
First ponytail!
We spent the morning in bed watching Frozen!
Sadie and Callaghan enjoyed watching the fire at Wasabi.
August 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment