Jack and I were in need of a night out and were trying to think of something to do. While I was driving to work. I heard one of the stations talk about Feast with the Beasts at the zoo. I immediately called Jack and told him we should check it out. So he got online, sent a text to the Balls and it was all set up.
Feast with the Beasts is a fundraiser that they do at the Knoxville Zoo each year. Different food and drink venders set up throughout the zoo. It also takes place a night. So, they have a lot of entertainment too like the flame throwers and belly dancers. It was so much fun!! We really want to make it an annual group date. One lesson I learned is that I cannot eat all of the samples from the booths. You literally have to take a bite of each sample and throw the rest out. We left sick to our stomachs from eating and drinking too much. I also ended up getting sick as soon as we got home. Lesson learned and I cannot wait until next year.
August 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment